When you think about fitness tracking gadgets, it’s highly unlikely your mind leaps straight to Honor’s products, as the brand is now much more popular for its smartphones and other wearable devices. However, the Honor Band series still provides affordable products, and the company’s latest effort to build a broad fitness deal of the day is the Honor Band 5.
The Honor Band 5 brings with it some useful improvements, the main value of a fitness tracker comes from the way it. Tracks fitness, although defined within our short time with Honor Band 5, we may not have done enough to evaluate its value.
The band having a special sensor which measures oxygen in your body. This fitness tracker is stronger and more elegant with its fun icon.
However, in the current environment of “health has become a fashionable lifestyle,” the fitness tracking function of Honor Band 5 may be more in line with the public’s demand for smart fitness bracelets.
- 95 inch AMOLED Touchscreen display, colourful, vibrant display with Adjustable screen brightness, home control design of the belt clip, makes the band firmly attached to your wrist.
- Scientific Sleep Monitoring: True sleep allows sleep status recognition, collection and analysing the data.
- SpO2 control HONOR Band 5 monitors bloodstream oxygen levels, so you can determine how the body adapts during workouts or at high altitudes.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: True Seen allows 24-hour accurate real-time heart rate monitoring and warnings
- Special Features: Multiple watch faces and have the remote control Camera
- Multiple Sports Modes: Sports Modes: Outdoor and Indoor Run promotes walking, indoor and outdoor running, swimming and exercising different kinds of exercises.
- Long Standby Time: Long standby time for up to 14 days and it saves daily charges of time.
- Daily Activities tracking and Monitoring: Step count, calories burned, distance covered, and moderate to high-intensity activities.
- Smart Assistant and Notification Reminders: Stopwatch and timer; find your phone have the alarm reminder.
Honor has made a product that provides a deal of the day products with no compromise and is sure to give its rivals a run for their money, cutting the price of their new tracker fitness. At less than half the price of the cheapest Fitbit, the Honor Band 5 is almost too easy to recommend.