A processor is an instrument used to separate pot into little pieces so they are comparable in size and consistency. Weed is normally ground down for moving joints, dulls, and spliffs. However should likewise be possible to press dishes in lines and bongs for a smoother, more steady consumption. Processors or weed grinder for sale are typically round, looking like a puck, so they can be pivoted to separate weed.
They can be made from different materials:
- Metal — costly, yet all the same solid
- Plastic — modest, yet breaks without any problem
- Wood — normally more appealing, however difficult to clean
Processors also come in various sizes, ranging from 2″ in width to 6″. You’ll need to do numerous heaps to separate a nug with a little processor. However, they are compact and simple to toss in a knapsack.
Greater processors can separate more nugs in one burden and have more influence, making it simpler to separate any measure of nugs, yet they aren’t as convenient.
The most well-known kind of processor is a four-piece metal processor. The four pieces are:
- Cover — with teeth for crushing
- Grind area — this has teeth for crushing and openings for weed to fail to work out
- Capacity chamber — this third compartment of the processor gathers and stores weed and has a screen to channel kief
- Kief catcher — where kief is gathered
Different sorts of weed grinders
Grinders can come in two-, three-, and five-piece forms. Two-and three-piece types don’t have kief catchers and gum up more straightforwardly because the kief isn’t isolated. Five-piece grinders either have two capacity chambers or two kief catchers.
Instructions to utilize a weed grinder
To utilize a typical four-piece weed grinder:
- Place nugs in the teeth of the processor, between the top and processor area; keep away from the middle, as this is where the magnet turns, and leave out any seeds and stems.
- Grind down the nugs with around 10 pivots until all the bud has fallen through the openings into the capacity chamber — there will be some obstruction from the outset, and afterward, it will curve without a hitch.
- Unscrew the processor segment and capacity chamber to get your ground-up weed, and afterward, use it to pack a bowl or roll.
- The screen in the third compartment or capacity chamber holds in the ground weed, permitting kief to fall into the kief catcher at the base.
Remember that weed is extremely tacky, and anything you use to separate will get tacky. It is suggested not to utilize anything that is great or that you would rather not smell like weed.